Letters from our Boy...Utah

Letters from our Boy...Utah

Monday, December 16, 2013

Because It Snowed...

Hey momma!!

I love you!!  So I am still pretty blown away by this mission and how fast it comes. It is the opposite effect than most other things. haha so you first come out and all you can think about is that they 2 years will never ever come and how long this is going to be and most of us would love to come home after what 6 months? But then you blink and you actually are getting ready to go and all you want to do is stay and you don’t feel like it was long enough and ya, haha that is where i am at right now. I am about to be pulled away from this valley kicking and screaming as you would put it. hahah I do love my mission momma! Yes i am excited to not have a ton of missionaries to keep track of, but man I don’t want it to end. If i could just get married and keep doing this forever with my wify than i would in a heart beat! All I wanted for christmas was a few of your candies, but can you send me like an entire box of peacon logs? :) That is all that i desire :) oh and someone who wants to be baptized, that would be great as well :) I really miss fischer. I think that i am most excited to spend some good quality time with him. i want him to teach me in the first few days how to drive his truck, because i am considering getting a manual truck when i get back? Thank you for not lending out my things, you know how I am on that :) I am excited to be able to skype you guys, can you get it up on the tv so that i can see you all at once? I might get a little trunky then because it will be like 4 weeks before i get to see you in person at that point. haha how weird is that. Anyways momma I love you! I am so thankful for all that you do for me! Will catching fire be out on dvd before i get home? I want to watch both of the movies really bad? Anyways keep pushing forwards momma!! And have a Great week!!

Love your son Elder Cache Summers

Hey dad!! 

I just wanted to say that i love you dad. i hope that you have had a good week. Everything here has been better because it has snowed a few times. And the weather is now getting to be wonderful :) Anyways, can’t wait to see and talk to you at Christmas! 


Love your son Elder Cache Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment